Mid Cap Winners - Trading Strategies For Mid Cap Stocks
Four powerful strategies for mid cap stocks. How to make money from this overlooked sector.Watch Promo
Many investors overlook mid cap stocks.
But did you know that mid cap stocks have outperformed both large caps and small caps over the last 25 years?
As research from Factset shows, S&P mid cap stocks have returned over 1300% over the last 25 years while large caps from the S&P 500 managed only 799% and small caps 1079%.
So mid caps are actually an overlooked opportunity for most investors and they can be a crucial part of a diversified portfolio.
On this course we’re going to be learning about an investing strategy I developed for Mid Cap stocks called Mid Cap Winners.
This is a mean reversion strategy for S&P Mid Cap Stocks that I first published in August 2017
And I’m going to be discussing some other strategies on this course as well, some of which are less risky and some of which require different skill sets that may suit you better.
So if you’re looking for a unique, simple strategy for trading fast moving Mid Cap stocks you’re in for a ride. Let’s get started.
What you'll learn:
- Discover four different strategies you can use to invest; passive, value, index addition and quant.
- Learn how mid cap stocks have outperformed both large caps and small caps over the last 25 years.
- Learn a unique, quant strategy called Mid Cap Winners and download the full Amibroker source code. ($600 value).
- Learn a mean reversion strategy that has been backtested back to 2000. This system was first published in August 2017 and has been profitable ever since.
- Discover strategies and techniques you can use to invest profitably in this overlooked sector.
- Learn which three mid cap stocks I am keeping an eye on in this market.
Joe Marwood is an independent trader and investor specialising in financial market analysis and trading systems. He worked as a professional futures trader for a trading firm in London and has a passion for building mechanical trading strategies. He has been in the market since 2008 and working with Amibroker since 2011.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
CFTC RULE 4.41 – HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL, OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS SITE, SUPPORT AND TEXTS. OUR COURSE(S), PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO INVEST REAL MONEY. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS SHOULD BE YOUR OWN. See full Risk Warning.