How to Beat Wall Street eBook & Course
Important video lessons for traders plus full access to the How to Beat Wall Street ebook and download pack of resources.
What you will learn:
- Lessons on how to trade and how to invest
- Lessons on fundamental analysis and technical analysis
- Lessons on risk, trading psychology and money management
- Lessons on timing, macroeconomics and trading styles
- How to trade the trend and manage a portfolio
- How to interpret news releases and fundamental data
As a bonus for taking the course today, you will also receive:
- The full How to Beat Wall Street eBook (249 pages)
- 3+ hours of on-demand video lessons
- Extra PDF guides and trading worksheets
- Sample AFL for 20 trading system ideas
What are the requirements:
- The course is suitable for all levels.
Get started now!
StartThe Characteristics Of Central Banks: Fed, ECB & BOE (7:23)
StartWhat Is Inflation? (2:34)
StartJohn Maynard Keynes, Macroeconomics & The Role Of Inflation (4:52)
StartTiming The Market Cycle & Following The Yield Curve (5:15)
StartCurrencies, Economics And The Current Account (2:55)
StartInterest Rates And Forex (2:32)
StartMarket Timing With Ratios, Shiller CAPE, Sentiment & Other Tools (15:20)
StartUnderstanding Financial Ratios: A Quick Guide
StartDevelop Your Own Indicators: Technical & Fundamental (2:22)
StartTrading Long Term Trends With Simple Trend Following (3:21)
StartMomentum Investing For Long Term Profits (2:53)
StartDollar Cost Averaging (DCA): Steady, Simple Investing (2:40)
Joe Marwood is an independent trader and investor specialising in financial market analysis and trading systems. He worked as a professional futures trader for a trading firm in London and has a passion for building mechanical trading strategies. He has been in the market since 2008 and working with Amibroker since 2011.